Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL down again! D15

Options
  • 24-08-2008 1:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭

And once again, NTL decide to do more upgrades or just repair their own faults on a saturday morning running right through sunday also meaning no Internet & no TV for the fcuking weekend :mad:. Still waiting for it to come back on.

(D 15 Area )

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭NeVeR

I'm in Tallaght and my 10MB line keeps dropping out..
    It's back now but keeps going every 20 seconds or so and coming back for about 30 seconds,, really annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

It is still down, a whole weekend without TV or Internet. Absoloutly disgraceful! :mad: I'm really mad because this is not the first time this has happened, they're always up to it!!

TV is back on and off / spitting / jumping but other then that pretty useless service.

:mad::mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

I'm in D15 here and have had no trouble with NTL over the weekend with my broadband or tv .

Although it had gone completely down twice in the space of the last four weeks , give them a ring and find out what there up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

It has been up n down over the last few weeks here.. city centre D1. Most recently was during the last few hours. Rang 1908 and talked to support, did the usual reboot. I was not happy so she put through me broadband support (so there are different areas of support??????).

Now the service back on again, the broadband support basically told me to ring straight away them when it's broke in order to enable them to do the diagnostic.

Ughhhhhhhh, annoying!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

NTL is all over the place in Finglas too. My connection keeps dropping and coming back and dropping again.

And NTL are probably scratching their heads at why they've lost 24,000 customers recently :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 256 ✭✭Cow Moolester

I made this thread a while ago...
    I'm in Swords

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭MartMax

it's up n down again tonite... slowish.. deadly...

rang UPC the way i was told.. bahhhh, the broadband support is busy - so customer support logged my call for a return call tomorrow...

this is pointless...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Mine eventually came back tonight.. eventhough our neighbours got theirs back on sunday night. Doesn't make sense, NTL said there was someone coming out on wednesday but now there is no need. Very strange..

Its running pretty slow too. It's fairly solid the connection but just not getting great speeds :mad:

Advertisement