Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Car Raidio

Options
  • 24-08-2008 1:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 25

I'm looking for the code to unlock my car raidio. I drive a citroen and I have the serial number of the raidio and all that other info. Will I have to pay someone to actually find the code or would someone on here be able to help me out?

Also have many chances do you usually have to enter the code incorrectly?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

Depends on the radio. If it's the original one that was fitted in the car, your local Citroen dealer will be able to get you the code - some charge, some don't but usually it's only about a tenner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 T1890

Yeah its the original one alright. Cheers for that, I thought it would be more expensive than a tenner!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,924 ✭✭✭eamon234

This crowd do them online if you want it in a hurry

Never used them though

Advertisement