Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheres the new 3G store?

Options
  • 24-08-2008 1:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭

I see that there opening a new 3G store any one know where its located?They might have a few opening deals!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭combat5

it is up shop street on the right hand side across for carphone warehouse :pac:..................................................................

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Really? I must have walked right past it..on jobs.ie they have been advertising for MONTHS for staff, with no indication of where or when it was opening...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭cheekay

that has been there for a while now.They area building a new one up in the Eyre square shopping centre (corbetcourt) where dynasty used to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 473 ✭✭toxick

cheekay wrote: »
    that has been there for a while now.They area building a new one up in the Eyre square shopping centre (corbetcourt) where dynasty used to be.

sorry im a bit confused.. there is a 3G store, which is already in coberlt court. bottem floor, cornor befor exting to eyre square.

And the shop across the road from carphone warehouse is 3...

are people mixing up the shop 3g with 3? afaik 3 isa mobile provider but 3G supports stuff that do with the 3G connection.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭SimpleSam06

toxick wrote: »
    3G supports stuff that do with the 3G connection.
    Unless they are selling the Kaiser series HTC TYTN II like the one I have, I see no value in their service.

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

There is only one 3g store in Galway as far as i know and that is the one downstairs in the eyre square centre... there are a few 3 stores but only one 3g.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,099 ✭✭✭the whole year inn

Well I seen theres a new 3G store going in beside Gamestop.

Advertisement