Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst Big Brother Ever?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

It got very boring there when Nicole came into the house due to the fact that the best entertainer in there was busy with her.
    I found it a struggle to watch the highlights show.
    Now that she is gone I am straight back into it again.
    It was boring for the few weeks she was there otherwise it wasn't too bad of a BB imo
    spot on!! prayed she'd go ASAP so we could have rex back.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

zuroph wrote: »
    spot on!! prayed she'd go ASAP so we could have rex back.

:D
    I am so happy we have him back.
    He is back to his normal self or at least the Rex we all know and love!
    Nothing added, nothing taken away.

liked the playful tryin to scare sarah as a ghost stuff the other nite. was a laugh.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,456 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

Off the cuff or did you think about that? :D Very good.

Off the cuff believe it or not. And I accidentally typed a bit of it in a PokerStars chatbox which caused a bit confusion. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Off the cuff believe it or not. And I accidentally typed a bit of it in a PokerStars chatbox which caused a bit confusion. :pac:

Sweet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭jayhaitch2

This series peaked at the Fight Night episode. It started off as must see TV what with Alex and then the rumor club. It started to really go down hill with the introduction of that Belinda woman.

I tried to perservere, but its been pure tosh. I stopped watching the nightly show three weeks ago and now only watch the repeats of the eviction at 630 on e4 and that really doesn't have much of chance anymore now that we are in the deluded waster stages of Xfactor.

At one stage I was hoping for a meteorite shower and for a couple to come smashing through the roof killing them all....with one landing directly on Mario's enourmous head.

BB9=FAIL

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

jayhaitch2 wrote: »
    This series peaked at the Fight Night episode. It started off as must see TV what with Alex and then the rumor club. It started to really go down hill with the introduction of that Belinda woman.

I tried to perservere, but its been pure tosh. I stopped watching the nightly show three weeks ago and now only watch the repeats of the eviction at 630 on e4 and that really doesn't have much of chance anymore now that we are in the deluded waster stages of Xfactor.

At one stage I was hoping for a meteorite shower and for a couple to come smashing through the roof killing them all....with one landing directly on Mario's enourmous head.

BB9=FAIL

Whatever floats your boat.:D
    Have you actually checked out the treads in the forum?
    They dont say Fail to me.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

See that was funny without even trying to be.
    l wish they would bring about a BB all stars where the public decide out of all the winners and HMs who were fav's and got evicted to go in for a Unanimous winner of BB.
    That would be a class BB to watch.:D

That is a totally genius idea. It would be brilliant! Think Brian would win hands down over any of them-He's such a naturally funny nice fella and wouldn't it be brilliant him being Irish and all? :)

jayhaitch2 wrote: »

I tried to perservere
    , but its been pure tosh. I stopped watching the nightly show three weeks ago and now only watch the repeats of the eviction at 630 on e4 and that really doesn't have much of chance anymore now that we are in the deluded waster stages of Xfactor.

BB9=FAIL
    thats fair enough, at least you tried, and didnt enjoy it. i respect your opinion, what i hate is the people who say its rubbish, and havent even been watching.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

zuroph wrote: »
    what i hate is the people who say its rubbish, and havent even been watching.

What about them? You don't have to stick your hand into a fire to know it's not a pleasant experience.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭newballsplease

well ive wathed alot of it, becuase people i live with do.
    and i have to say, it is boring this year.
    nothing exciting happens at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭laurak265

Massive BB fan and i have to say i'm struggling this year! Find myself leaving the tv to have a shower or make a sandwich or just plain flick the channel out of bordom! Glad nicole is gone...she was horrid! I hated her! Out of what left i would like lisa to win simply cos she is funny in her own way! The others are a*ssholes and that darnell should be slung out for what he said to sara last night! Rex was no better!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I think this Big Brother is pretty good; especially compared to last years one with those awful twins. The worst one has to have been the one that Cameron won.

I hated that it was Cameron that won that year. I'm not sure as he was so bland but I've a feeling he may've been a classic fence sitter. I went on hols during this series but got straight back into it when I got home, I usually find it a struggle to do that. It helped that I had it all recorded on sky plus and had a pure Big Brother fest when I got home. The rain was p*ssing down and I'd loads of clothes to wash and unpacking to do but boy it cheered me up no end watching it all. :)

Ann22 wrote: »
    I hated that it was Cameron that won that year. I'm not sure as he was so bland but I've a feeling he may've been a classic fence sitter. I went on hols during this series but got straight back into it when I got home, I usually find it a struggle to do that. It helped that I had it all recorded on sky plus and had a pure Big Brother fest when I got home. The rain was p*ssing down and I'd loads of clothes to wash and unpacking to do but boy it cheered me up no end watching it all. :)

4.gif12.gif and 2.gif2.gif:D:D:D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,593 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Brilliant sharpshooter! :D

4.gif12.gif and 2.gif2.gif:D:D:D
    Class! You even have washing machines and stuff!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Shapshooter has 1565 posts and he joined in June!!...Seems the man has no life..no wonder he is getting all those smileys...only messin btw

*she

also, has anyone actually reported the database error?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 341 ✭✭nicolaonfire

What's going on? What's all this about errors? and also what happened to sharp?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

See that was funny without even trying to be.
    l wish they would bring about a BB all stars where the public decide out of all the winners and HMs who were fav's and got evicted to go in for a Unanimous winner of BB.
    That would be a class BB to watch.:D

Thats the sort of stuff BB keeps doing and ye the taught of it might be good to some, but it doesn't really add anything to BB. When Nicole was going into the house this year everyone seemed to get more excited than they really should only because it was Rexs GF, look how that turned out. Keep it simple and it usually turns out great, try to go over the top and it usually ruins the show.

callaway92 wrote: »
    Shapshooter has 1565 posts and he joined in June!!...Seems the man has no life..no wonder he is getting all those smileys...only messin btw

Have a very nice life thank you:D
    l just don't waste it wondering about other people's.:p
    PS: 1 more post:p

• Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Not one of them have any redeeming features except for Sara.
    Her only redeeming feature is that she's hot.

Have a very nice life thank you:D
    l just don't waste it wondering about other people's.:p
    PS: 1 more post:p

I didn't find the comment you just replied to very funny, quite hurtful in fact. I didn't want to quote it again to respond. You could spend 24 hrs a day posting and adding your wee smileys and everyone here would be very happy:)

Thank you Ann , l did get another post out of it.;):D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Terry wrote: »
    Not one of them have any redeeming features except for Sara.
    Her only redeeming feature is that she's hot.

Speaking of which, why is that American guy so ugly? Is he the ugliest person to ever appear on the show? :confused:

Pigman II wrote: »
    Speaking of which, why is that American guy so ugly? Is he the ugliest person to ever appear on the show? :confused:
    He's a black albino. His skin, hair and eyes have no pigment or colour. He suffers from really bad eyesight too which is typical of people with albinism. 'Ugly' is a bit harsh.:)

he's a black albino.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

What was up with Sara the other night that she couldnt pronounce "albino" she kept saying "albeano"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

Yes, the worst by far.

Advertisement