Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International MMS

• 24-08-2008 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi, I have a vodafone prepay and have successfully send a mms's ( pic and vid ) to an O2 in england.
    I am thinking about going over to three ( 3 pay ) will mms to O2 england still work?. I have rang a few 3 shops and gotton very different answers.
    1 - wont work at all
    2- will work but will have to log onto website to view pic
    3-Will work depends on the coverage in england where the O2 phone is
    Which if any is right?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,224 ✭✭✭Walkman

Most me your posts on this forum are about you thinking of joining 3 dating back to june. Why dont you just sign up if your not happy post back to vodafone. As for the mms question it depends on if 3 an mms agreement with o2 uk. Call customer care and ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 natman2007

All im doing is just getting some info, if i was to join 3 and rejoin vodafone its just extra hassel and waiting to spend credit before a change, plus im in no rush plus i am just tryin to understand why international mms is different to international sms ( there both just data ). And i did ring three care and i posted what they told me, there answers are no coherent.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 natman2007

Okay got my three phone ( v3xx ), international MMS to friend in england DOES NOT work. It did work when i was with vodafone ( friend is on O2 )

Advertisement