Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Naughton Scholarships

• 24-08-2008 6:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 309 ✭✭

Anyone know any details about when the winners are announced for these scholarships because i cant find any info about them

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

From the Foundation's website:

The Foundation will host a special ceremony to publicly announce the winners of these scholarship awards in late October/early November.

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭tabouli

The interviews are being organised next week, I presume they won't be picking winners until after that. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 9 mertyle

does anyone know which week in July that the interviews are usually held?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,232 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

As a wild guess, the post directly above yours mentions that in 2008 they were in August.

There is a contact page on the website. I'm guessing a scholarship candidate might figure out how to contact them foundation themselves and ask.

Zombie thread - locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement