Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a house share D15 area

• 24-08-2008 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hi

I originally had this in the property section, but thought i might get more of a response here.

I work near Clonee / Blanch and have been commuting but the long drive is a killer so I am looking for a room / houseshare maybe in Blanch, Clonee, Tyrrelstown area. I am not from the area so I dont know the good or bad areas and also as I am gay I dont want to share with someone who might have a problem with this. ideally I would prefer to share with someone else who is gay. Im 23 and looking for other people around my age to share with

I also would prefer not to houseshare with an owner occupier or a smoker. Anybody got any advice?!:rolleyes:
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 916 ✭✭✭MicraBoy

Look at Daft and Gumtree for gay "friendly house" shares. Also look on Gaire classifieds. QueerID has some listings too.

As for home owner / smokers most ads should give that info. Failing that just ask in your first contact (usually via email when using such sites).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,009 ✭✭✭✭Stark

Sharing with a smoker is fine if you've a policy that people smoke outside the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Tyrrelstown can be a bit of a hole, but like anywhere in Dublin you'll find nice areas right because dodgy ones, your best bet is to go and have a look around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭MysticalSoul

Check out outhouse on Capel Street too www.outhouse.ie. They have a noticeboard by the cafe where people very often put notices up.

Advertisement