Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Part for volvo s60 d5 advice needed

Options
  • 24-08-2008 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭

I,m looking for a part for a volvo s60 d5,4door saloon 2003 diesel 2.4 engine.IT controls regulates the power going to the rear lights ,bulbs,info i have is bahls unit,part no 30727205 .CAN someone suggest a uk or irish parts websites that would stock it.i cant search the web cos i dont know if its an alternator ,regulator, transformer or whatever.Is there any good garage in dublin that specializes in volvo parts .Its part of the electrical system,average cost 4 one is 400euro.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭TommyT

Other than a main dealer, your best bet is a breakers yard. Traynors have quite a few S60 D5s broke so you should get one there. 048 38891242 and they deliver to Dublin.

Advertisement