Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need a #4 transmitter crystal, anyone got one?

Options
  • 24-08-2008 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭

I have a battery powered RC car but I've lost the crystal from the handset. It's a #4 Yellow transmitter crystal.

Can anyone help me out? I can pay by cheque or paypal :)

thanks

trev

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭workaccount

I have a battery powered RC car but I've lost the crystal from the handset. It's a #4 Yellow transmitter crystal.

Can anyone help me out? I can pay by cheque or paypal :)

thanks

trev

If you pay for me to upgrade my truggy to a spektrum dx3 system I will give you all my existing radio gear which comes with a #4 crystal.

Otherwise check out http://www.greenhobbymodel.com/
    The guy that owns it does be around here everyday.

Other than that there's ebay, bolton model mart (UK), modelsport (UK) or amain hobbies in the USA among others.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭2 Espressi

Hi Trev, how's the Bug?

Do you know if it's an FM or AM crystal you need? 27Mhz or 49Mhz? (This should be written on the receiver in the car)

You should be able to pick up a pair of crystals from Tower Hobbies(.com) or Model sport (.co.uk)

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭trevorbrady

2 Espressi wrote: »
    Hi Trev, how's the Bug?

Do you know if it's an FM or AM crystal you need? 27Mhz or 49Mhz? (This should be written on the receiver in the car)

You should be able to pick up a pair of crystals from Tower Hobbies(.com) or Model sport (.co.uk)

hi there, bug's on the long finger ;)

it's AM I think, definitely 27Mhz, does that tell you anything?

I'll take a look at those sites, cheers :)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

PM sent. :)

Advertisement