Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cheapest website to buy MACBOOKS

• 24-08-2008 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭

Guys as the title says I'm looking for the above website , I have heard that sometimes it doesn't work out cheaper buying directly from apple.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭johnfás

I always thought Apple regulated the prices but maybe not.

I'd say any website in the UK would be better value than here at the moment - the mark up even the British multiples charge between stores in Britain and here is huge. Would be well worth a trip up to Belfast to buy it.

I recently bought a camera in the UK and saved 200 on the price here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

johnfás wrote: »
    I always thought Apple regulated the prices but maybe not.

I'd say any website in the UK would be better value than here at the moment - the mark up even the British multiples charge between stores in Britain and here is huge. Would be well worth a trip up to Belfast to buy it.

I recently bought a camera in the UK and saved 200 on the price here.

Hmm true , Also another question. What with pc world and the likes selling apple products are they obligated to give you a student / teacher discount ?

thanks

Advertisement