Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia 2630?

• 24-08-2008 10:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

Today I bought a Nokia 2630, brought it home and started to send my mp3 ringtones and images from my old phone via bluetooth.
    Thats when the problems started, the phone accepted all tones, but then wouldnt play them, saying Files corrupted. It would not leave me delete them.
    Then the tones that were programmed in the phone wouldnt play, also saying files corrupted. I brought it back to the shop, explained and the guy just gave me a new one.
    Now Im terrified in case anyone sends me something, but its really annoying if I cant have any good ringtones.
    Anyone have any ideas as to why this happened, and will it also happen to this phone? Or should I just chance it again and hope for the best?
    Id be grateful for any suggestions, Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭Michael-O'Neill

this happened me before when sending files from pc to phone. I think its because the phone does not support that type of video,song... etc.

i cant remember how i deleted them though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Cadyboo i'd go back and swap the 2630 for a different phone, there really bad and are no good for what you want.....there's way better phones out there for the same money....

what network are you on?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

Im on meteor, I dont want a flip phone, thats why i got that one!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,254 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Cadyboo wrote: »
    Im on meteor, I dont want a flip phone, thats why i got that one!

the nokia 6300 is an extra few euro but you'll get more free upgrade credit and a way better phone, much more mp3 friendly....definatley worth the extra €30 if you can stretch to it....Dump the 2630

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Cadyboo i'd go back and swap the 2630 for a different phone, there really bad and are no good for what you want.....there's way better phones out there for the same money....

what network are you on?
    He never said what he wanted the phone for????

• Advertisement
Advertisement