Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE *IS* coming to Dublin For April 2009 Tour

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

My jokes are lost on you Rovert :(

With all due respect, your jokes generally aren't funny. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

rovert wrote: »
    YOU DIDNT USE A SMILEY

Ah i see what you done there... :rolleyes:
    ShawnRaven wrote: »
    With all due respect, your jokes generally aren't funny.

I respect/understand your opinion SR, but why did you say with all due respect?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Ah i see what you done there... :rolleyes:

I respect/understand your opinion SR, but why did you say with all due respect?

The internet, being the internet make it somewhat difficult to make certain statements. By saying with all due respect, it means that there's no spite or malice involved in my comment.

Just because i don't think your jokes are funny, doesn't mean i don't think you're a nice guy.

(christ, i must be going soft in my old age! ;) )

Yeah, i agree, my jokes suck.

But thats what i get for watching so many years of adult like cartoons.

I can't come up with anything funny on my own :o

Although my jokes do suck, in no way am i going to stop making them :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,920 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

ShawnRaven wrote: »
    With all due respect, your jokes generally aren't funny. :(

+1..Some of them make me embarassed to be a P.W fan tbh

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,625 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I don't remember shawn missing any of the shows, to be honest.

I seen him wrestle in a Six man tag at defiance, teaming with flair against H and Masters at the survivor series tour one time, and wrestling Kurt angle. I can't remember any other RAW shows i was at that he wasn't at...

What ones did he miss?

I have no memory of him being at the last Raw show, which had Cena/Khali and Jeff/Orton as the two main events and not much else. He may have been selling an injury, or indeed really injuried at the time, but I can't remember him being at the show.

I don't think he was on-screen at the time of that show though. The only person i remember not being there was Umaga (for some reason).

Thinking back, given the Cena/Khali match, it was probably during the Orton head-punt angle, so he was probably off TV actually.

callaway92 wrote: »
    +1..Some of them make me embarassed to be a P.W fan tbh

Well im sorry Callaway, but how do they make you 'embarrassed'?

Do you walk around your town wearing a "P.W @ Boards" shirt?
    Like WTF?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,920 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Well im sorry Callaway, but how do they make you 'embarrassed'?

Do you walk around your town wearing a "P.W @ Boards" shirt?
    Like WTF?

I didnt mean P.W on boards..I meant P.W in a whole

• Advertisement

callaway92 wrote: »
    I didnt mean P.W on boards..I meant P.W in a whole

Well the question still applies.

But i'll just drop it because i don't like dragging threads off topic.

So just leave it mate, yeah?

Back on topic..

I remember a while ago my friend said that he remembers a tag match where Shawn was against HHH at a raw show a while back?

Is that true? I never had any reason to doubt him because i had no form to find out.

RAW Survivor series tour 2006 i believe.

Triple H & Chris Masters
    VS
    Ric Flair & Shawn Michaels.

First night.

RAW Survivor series tour 2006 i believe.

Triple H & Chris Masters
    VS

First night.

Thanks KKV.

He still isnt advertised. He's a big name, so i was thinking they would put him on if it was definite.

I dont think he'll even be wrestling this time next year to be honest. But if he is, then i'd say he'll appear.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

IMO, if Michaels comes over next year, he will just do the live show in the o2 London and go back home again.

Thats what he did in April 08 tour.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

I'm sure if he is going to come all the way to Europe, he'll do more than one show.

I'd be sure he'll wrestle in Dublin..its their first shows there in ages, I'm certain they will put on a great show. Good for business.

Triple H & Chris Masters
    VS

That was an awesome match. When they came out, Masters climbed onto the corners and started doing the dancing pecs routine. Then HHH came out and starts doing it as well, having a Pecs competition. They did a few great spots as well. I think it was Flair (or was it HHH) who ended up getting his pants pulled down to expose his ass, and not realising he was mooning everyone, climbed to the top rope showing it off to everyone.

There was also another spot where HHH (Or Flair; not sure) jumped off the top rope to try and hit Flair (or HHH; yeah, this story is falling apart), but Flair got his foot up at the last second. HHH stood there after getting a boot to the face for a solid minute, the crowd all waiting for him to fall over. It was so XD worthy, everyone (Inc. Masters and HBK) standing and waiting for him to collapse.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Whiplash

it was triple h. that was funny as hell. and a good show that night considering they had a show in england hours before

Yeah that Triple H spot was excellent!

Shawn coming over and waving his arm in behind him to see if there's anything holding him up :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭wannabepr

Hi All Im Tempted to buy these tickets on Ebay.. Are these good for the price??? Safe?also are they at a good view of the ring?

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220291511442&ssPageName=ADME:X:SCO:IE:1123

• Advertisement

wannabepr wrote: »
    Hi All Im Tempted to buy these tickets on Ebay.. Are these good for the price??? Safe?also are they at a good view of the ring?

http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220291511442&ssPageName=ADME:X:SCO:IE:1123

Well that depends, how badly do you want to go?

If you have that money to spend then go for it.

But....
    Personally speaking, for that price and with the majority having no idea what that areas view is going to be like, i wouldn't go for it.

Keep shopping around though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

correct me if im wrong but aren't WWE coming over in April as opposed to March?

What do you guys think of Block D, Row 8, Seats 110 and 111?

WWESeatingPlan-O2Arena.jpg

Also; anyone got the Point Depot WWE seating plan?

What do you guys think of Block D, Row 8, Seats 110 and 111

Ringside or tiered?

I'd say tiered since there isn't 100+ seats ringside in a row ''>_>

Not bad; you won't be close but you also won't have loads of annoying kids blocking your view so you should be able to see pretty clearly.

Those are the 2FM tickets. Still no Spin1038 tickets to be seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭wannabepr

Well that depends, how badly do you want to go?

If you have that money to spend then go for it.

But....
    Personally speaking, for that price and with the majority having no idea what that areas view is going to be like, i wouldn't go for it.

Keep shopping around though.
    Yeah its seems weird there not sold yet considering there in Block E?? how safe is ebay for tickets. Eg if they dont arrive could i get my money back off paypal?

Yeah its seems weird there not sold yet considering there in Block E?? how safe is ebay for tickets. Eg if they dont arrive could i get my money back off paypal?

If you pay by Paypal, you have a €200+ payment protection depending on the seller. Check out the feedback others have left for the sellers and you will have a good idea if they are reliable.

They're 13 rows back, on the ground. Thats why (i reckon) they have yet to sell. They aren't that great. I'd rather be at the very back of block L (opposite side of the arena) as the seats would allow for greater viewing considering the bowl-like shape of the arena.

The only problem is if you're dying a piss during the event and sitting near the middle. All those people you'll have to ask "can i get by you there" or the amount of knees you'll have to scrape past :(

• Advertisement

The only problem is if you're dying a piss during the event and sitting near the middle. All those people you'll have to ask "can i get by you there" or the amount of knees you'll have to scrape past :(

One word my friend:

Intermission,

Or two words:

Divas Match

For me, that is the perfect time to pee, buy a tee shirt and all with the knowledge of knowing your not missing anything worthwhile :)

Divas Match

For me, that is the perfect time to pee, buy a tee shirt and all with the knowledge of knowing your not missing anything worthwhile :)

:eek:Best part of the show:eek:

brolly wrote: »
    :eek:Best part of the show:eek:

Well maybe for the entrance, and candice's "reveal".
    but anything else after that...

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭Neddieog

Well maybe for the entrance, and candice's "reveal".
    but anything else after that...
    yea espically candice's reveal

Neddieog wrote: »
    yea espically candice's reveal

I remember November last year in the Odyssey arena - Candice scantily clad and a bottle of water:D Good times!

I remember November last year in the Odyssey arena - Candice scantily clad and a bottle of water:D Good times!
    wat part of Donegal u from brolly?

• Advertisement

wat part of Donegal u from brolly?

Castlefin. Yourself?

Castlefin. Yourself?
    oh kwl im from Gweedore.

oh kwl im from Gweedore.

Cool - are you heading to any of the Irish shows?

Cool - are you heading to any of the Irish shows?
    yep am headin 2 raw on the 15th of april, wbu?

yep am headin 2 raw on the 15th of april, wbu?

I am heading to Raw in the Odyssey in November & April and in the o2 on Apr 15th. I got a package for WM25 as well so I will definately get my wwe fix!

• Advertisement

Note: you better blank out the Jan event - not allowed to mention it;)

I am heading to Raw in the Odyssey in November & April and in the o2 on Apr 15th. I got a package for WM25 as well so I will definately get my wwe fix!
    oh nice one! how much did package cost? and are the seats good?

oh nice one! how much did package cost? and are the seats good?

I paid €530 each for myself and my brother - thats 3 nignts hotel, Saturday Madness, Hall of Fame, Bacon, Bagels & Biceps Brunch & Wrestlemania tickets as well as some souvenirs to get autogrpahed. The seats are in the lower tier on camera side as far as I know so the view should be good. Not a bad package really as it means I don't have to go and book each thing separately! Hall of Fame tickets can be hard to get and as far as I know; the Saturday Madness autograph session is for package holders only. I was at WM24 this year, but not on a package - fantastic atmosphere and the buzz around Orlando was great. Houston won't be as "tourist" friendly but I'd say the WWE will go all out on events for the Silver Anniversary weekend.

no one has commented for a long time so i figured id be the first to do so lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jake L Duane

I love WWE and can't wait until it comes to the O2. My favourite wrestler is Jeff Hardy.

I love WWE and can't wait until it comes to the O2. My favourite wrestler is Jeff Hardy.
    you do know jeff hardy wont be there right?

:rolleyes:

Aw, innocence is bliss.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Jake L Duane

Yeah, I know he's not coming, but I think he is great anyhow. Remember when he beat Triple H for the No. 1 Contendership match against Randy Orton - that was awesome! Unfortunately then he lost to Orton but Orton is a dunce and a dingus.

Unfortunately then he lost to Orton but Orton is a dunce and a dingus.

Your right there bob :rolleyes:

Yeah, I know he's not coming, but I think he is great anyhow. Remember when he beat Triple H for the No. 1 Contendership match against Randy Orton - that was awesome! Unfortunately then he lost to Orton but Orton is a dunce and a dingus.

See Rovert, this is a mark <_<

See Rovert, this is a mark <_<

Uh oh, get ready for a reported threat..

But what do you mean anyway? Is he like McMahon and doesnt like the word Mark?

• Advertisement
Advertisement