Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

WWE *IS* coming to Dublin For April 2009 Tour

15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnJericho

New pic of inside The O2 Looks like everyone will have a great view

attachment.php?attachmentid=8497&stc=1&d=1224178687

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Ill want a refund if thats the case.

Why on earth would you want a refund

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,920 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Link?

In other words, then there is no difference in 35 and 75 euro.
    callaway92 wrote: »
    :rolleyes:

Ive said it before and ill say it again: :rolleyes::rolleyes:

It was for your reply to Roverts post

Any smart person with common sense will know that there is no point in spending 75 euro to be 6 or 7 rows back on the floor when you can pay 35 to have a birds eye view of everything.

Any smart person with common sense will know that there is no point in spending 75 euro to be 6 or 7 rows back on the floor when you can pay 35 to have a birds eye view of everything.

Personally speaking, its better to be close enough that you dont need to strain your eyes, or neck from trying to see over kids.

Given the chance to be "5 or 6" rows back for an extra 30 euro, wouldnt you?

EDIT:
    Link isnt working, just use the image link icon.

• Advertisement

No id rather sit in the stand/tiers and you def dont need to strain your eyes or neck if you sit in the stand :D I always laugh at people like you who seem to think that if your in the tiered seating of the arena you will see nothing and have to bring binoculars.

No id rather sit in the stand/tiers and you def dont need to strain your eyes or neck if you sit in the stand :D I always laugh at people like you who seem to think that if your in the tiered seating of the arena you will see nothing and have to bring binoculars.

+1

I spent 75 euro for RAW last year in the old Point Depot and sat 6 rows back on the floor, talk about straining my neck and having kids piss me off by standing on their seat with signs. At least if your in the stands you have none of that.

• Subscribers Posts: 2,163 ✭✭✭Brolly

I have always gone for the tiered seating - much better view (unless you are in the first few rows on the floor). However, I got 2 ringside seats for Dublin next April. Not quite sure why now!

Wow man, chill out. I never eeeevvvvveeeerrr said that if your in tiered seating you would see nothing.

For my first few shows in the point i got tiered, opposite the stage. I really didn't like it, there was no atmosphere and i just didnt enjoy feeling like i was watching the telly.

Then i was front row on the balcony looking towards the entrance and i will say that they were great seats. I would have went for them too anytime.

But they were 55 euro.

So the seats your on about for 35 are the ones i was sitting in at my first 2 shows.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

Coz I cant see **** the picture you posted isnt coming up for me

• Advertisement

O2.jpg

Advertisement