Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shredded chilli chicken at chinese in Palmerstown

• 24-08-2008 11:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭

hi

i had the shredded chilli chicken dish fron the chinese in palmerstown village the other day and it was the best thing i have ever eaten.

has anyone ever had this? any idea on hot to replicate it at home?

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I'm pretty sure there's been a good few threads like this before. You could do a search.

EDIT: Found em

One is by the OP!

http://wwe.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055208993&highlight=shredded+chilli+chicken

http://wwe.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055119311&highlight=shredded+chilli+chicken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭jph100

ah yeah but this one in particular is on a whole new level.

want to see if anyone else has had this particular dish from this place?

jph100 wrote: »
    ah yeah but this one in particular is on a whole new level.

want to see if anyone else has had this particular dish from this place?

I see. That makes sense.

I've starving at the moment and thinkin of chilli chicken makes me think tonight should be a takeaway night!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 429 ✭✭jph100

watna wrote: »
    I see. That makes sense.

I've starving at the moment and thinkin of chilli chicken makes me think tonight should be a takeaway night!

well i couldnt recommend this particular dish highly enough so if ur in a position to try it do so and thank me later!

jph100 wrote: »
    well i couldnt recommend this particular dish highly enough so if ur in a position to try it do so and thank me later!

Thanks, but I'm in NZ. 11,000 miles might be a little bit far to travel for a good takeaway. :)

I might try some of the recipes in the threads I linked too, just to get a taste for it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement