Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Callcentres

Options
  • 25-08-2008 12:16am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭

I've worked in callcentres for the last ten years and want to give smaller callcentres the chance to utilise internal and external call monitoring, (random, scheduled or side-by-side) services. It'll be a one-man operation (me), and it can be as simple as mystery shop techniques or as complex as full monitoring. My experience is that too many callcentres just don't care about their customers or their staff - management do their best, but some things need to be done objectively.

I know there's a market out there for this service, and I'd like to get some opinions on how to market the idea, and if you think it's a terrible idea, tell me why!

Advertisement