Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Activities in Northdublin

Options
  • 25-08-2008 1:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭

howdy, im looking for suggestions for activities that can accomadate 25 or more adults on the northside of dublin.
    im a member of a car club and we meet once a month alternating between the northside and the southside, usually in a hotel or bar and have a bit of grub and a chat, however this month we went karting which was a blast and was enjoyed but we dont want to do it to often for fear of getting bored so can anyone make suggestions for something that a load of lads and a few ladies can do mid week in the evenings. i was thinking across the lines of clay pigeon shooting or some other group activity. any decent suggestions welcome :rolleyes: many thanks

ps must have parking for a rake of cars:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Are you looking for really exciting stuff or are you open to anything?

Paintballing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭northdublin

Are you looking for really exciting stuff or are you open to anything?

well more exciting then sitting in a bar eating, not that theres anything wrong with that but these monthly meets are becoming more popular and are attracting new members so it would be good to have an activity every few months. any suggestions i come across i will put to the organisers and leave it in their hands. at the moment they are a non official club event and are organised by the members but we are still representing the club, so nothing too wild lol:)
    we allready have a paintballing event on the calender as an official event, and as these meets are held in the evening, usually a thursday paintballing would not suit everyone, but good suggestion and thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 1,555 ✭✭✭SuperSean11

Theres a sea safari in town. Its good crack and catch a few waves they have about 3 boats so can take about 50 people.
    Bowling:p

Try one of the comedy clubs
    http://www.bulmerscomedy.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭coco06

http://www.courtlough.ie/

Clay Pigeon shooting here is a great evening of entertainment. They have excellent facililties and can cater for a large group. Bar and food also available in nice club house..

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

There's clay pigeon shooting in Balbriggan.

http://www.courtlough.ie/index.html

You beat me to it coco :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

Advertisement