Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can Mikey Win BB9.

Options
  • 25-08-2008 2:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭

Aside from the Guide Dog comment , he is LOL funny without even realising it, and even without sight has
    seen more into the HMs personalities than we did .
    He called them all , fair and square and has not been wrong so far.

Yer a bunch a B*stards.
    Class.:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,755 ✭✭✭tylerdurden94

Yeah i could defiantely see him winning it he has been a good housemate his lines do be priceless, but there is times when he annoys the sh*t out of me but the good out weighs the bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=14996&position=34

Now some people may find that gross , but l could see what was behind it .:D
    Go Mikey.

That is funny, but hasnt Rachels knickers being going missing :o

That is funny, but hasnt Rachels knickers being going missing :o

http://www.channel4.com/bigbrother/news/newsstory.jsp?id=14021&housemateId=259&position=119:D

Let me think of something to say and i will get back to you :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I can understand him wanting sara's underwear completely but rachel's... he'd want to at least wring some of the ass-sweat out of them first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 221 ✭✭wannabepr

I can understand him wanting sara's underwear completely but rachel's... he'd want to at least wring some of the ass-sweat out of them first.

That was good :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭dreamer_ire

I agree that Mikey can be funny in the same way Rex can be, that said though I dislike them both and for quite similiar reasons. I don't like Mikey cos I think he can be very rude and while this is un PC I wonder whether he would get away with half of what he does if he wasn't blind.

Also is it just me who thinks he has toned down his explicit sexual comments or is it just that they don't show it on the C4 show.... I don't watch the live feed.

I hope he doesn't win

• Registered Users Posts: 15,540 ✭✭✭✭vectra

I nearly split my sides laughing at Mikey in this clip MIKEY GETS HIT WITH BALL :D

MIKEY TO WIN..!! :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭Roses are red

Think Mikey could win he can be very funny at times. He dosn't hold back lets HM know what hes thinking.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,588 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

It looks to me like BB want the guy to win as the way they edited the show last night was like good vs evil, Mikey vs Rex, with Mikey saying he must stand up to Rex for his own sake.

I actually have grown fond of Mikey. He doesn't try to gain sympathy via his blindness and he can be really funny. The bit with the chilli had me in stitches.

I want Rachel to win it but Mikey would be my second favourite. Here are the current odds with William Hill on who will win...

Michael 6/4
    Rachel 3/1
    Darnell 4/1
    Lisa 8/1
    Kathreya 8/1
    Rex 12/1
    Sara 33/1
    Mohamed 50/1

vectra wrote: »
    I nearly split my sides laughing at Mikey in this clip MIKEY GETS HIT WITH BALL :D

MIKEY TO WIN..!! :cool:

I have to say aswell i burst out laughing when i seen that, only Mo could do something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,408 ✭✭✭Huggles

For the ball incident alone he should win.

It was so funny and after the initial screams of pain he took it so well!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 xoxkellyxox

he wore slyvia thongs !!!
    its gross they didn;t belong to him and he'sa n asshole tbh .
    get him OUT

p.x mo eating that booger !!

eeeyuuurrgfhhh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

I think he will win because he's crass but not threatening. He is the only one who actually stands up to Rex and the work he did on Nicole was pretty great. He's quirky and while he can be a bit of a downer a lot of the time, as the show has progressed I think he has become slightly more positive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,004 ✭✭✭Ann22

It'd be great for him considering all he has to endure with his blindness. A nightmare of a disability... but apart from that the feelings of sympathy for him Mikey is not my favourite in there. He's always giving out about somebody, even way back in the beginning. He seems to thrive on bitching.

Advertisement