Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Shisha Cafe's in Dublin?

• 25-08-2008 4:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

I fell in love with shisha/hookah in Arabia. Does any place I can get it in Dublin?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭InFront

Ther aren't any shisha (huqqa) bars/ cafes in Dublin, and a good thing for our health that is too!:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭Bottle_of_Smoke

Smoking ban

• Registered Users Posts: 9,348 ✭✭✭nozzferrahhtoo

I am in Germany and they are all over the place here, despite smoking bans.

Then again the smoking bans over here were brought in completely different to back home in ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

There's a new place on Ormond Quay (between Capel St and Jervis St) called the Tea Garden - a sort of mix of Japanese teahouse and Arabic cafe. They serve tea, snacks and have non0tobacco hookahs. I found the latter very pleasant when in Syria (I don't smoke) but am told they're even more harmful than cigarettes, so the non-tobacco option is probably sensible!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭studiorat

oceanclub wrote: »
    There's a new place on Ormond Quay (between Capel St and Jervis St) called the Tea Garden - a sort of mix of Japanese teahouse and Arabic cafe. They serve tea, snacks and have non0tobacco hookahs. I found the latter very pleasant when in Syria (I don't smoke) but am told they're even more harmful than cigarettes, so the non-tobacco option is probably sensible!

Just spotted that today out of the corner of my eye. Might be worth a go.
    Mint tea with your sugar anyone?

• Advertisement
Advertisement