Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Weight loss/ fitness right forum?

Options
  • 25-08-2008 7:36am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

okay guys,
    its like this I need to get my fat ass into shape. I'm fed up with the way I look so I'm setting up my eating/fitness/weight loss log. If anyone fancy's joining me (or inviting me to their own log) it would be great. I need motivation. So the story so far. Height 5'4 weight approx 11"1.Last year I weighed in at 12'2 but got my weight down to 10'2 and have managed to put back on a stone. My ideal weight for me is around 9'5, I'd be happy with that I just need a kick up the arse to get me going. Getting out to excerise is the problem, work, kids the usual excuses. To overcome this, I'm doing davina mccaul's work out and combining it with the wii fit. I know its not ideal but its all I have right now until hubby goes on early shift and I can get a break. As for eating, well it's up and down. I am trying to stay off bread as this is one of my demons, have done it before and know I can do it again. well have to sign off now, have to go to work. Eating today:
    Breakfast - bananna, mandrian, pint of water, followed by a decaff coffee (:() with milk.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 giveitago

ok, so the fat ass is shaping up a little, Shaping i said not shaking! Have done approx 20-30 mins of cardio each evening at home on the wii fit, consists of freestyle jogging, hula hoops (I know it sounds easy but I can manage over 1,000 hoops in a 6 min period (not bad for me)) stepping. I follow the cardio with either yoga or muscle toning so hoping I'll get there. Walked to and from work yesterday, well when I say walked I really mean strolled, had my little one with me but it's better than the car! When I came home and before I done the wii fit yesterday, also done a cardio workout with davina mc call. Eating is not going to bad staying away from the bread, having 3 main meals, but snacking with fruit during the day drinking approx 3 pints of water a day, trying to up that too. Feeling good now hope I can keep it up! have a wedding to go to in nov and want to wear something fab and look great.

Advertisement