Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

can you make changes to your application once you apply

Options
  • 25-08-2008 9:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭

Spur of the moment job. Booked a holiday on sat for the 1st of November. Got home seen the letter the RSA sent me about receiving my app and jst thought awh crap. I applied last week, Just wondering would I be able to change the dates that im unable to do the test or would you say Ill be waiting longer then that for my test, I applied to Navan with the intentions of Drogheda, It says 8 weeks on the site but thats never really accurate

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

ssmith6287 wrote: »
    Spur of the moment job. Booked a holiday on sat for the 1st of November. Got home seen the letter the RSA sent me about receiving my app and jst thought awh crap. I applied last week, Just wondering would I be able to change the dates that im unable to do the test or would you say Ill be waiting longer then that for my test
    When you get a test date, you may change it without forfeiting the fee if you give them at least 10 days notice.

ssmith6287 wrote:
    I applied to Navan with the intentions of Drogheda
    Presumably you realise that Drogheda is an SGS centre and that you are not guaranteed to be allocated a test with SGS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

I know yeah thats why I have Navan down, Gonna give em the sob story, of I cant get the car to navan or something. My instructor told me anyway. I asked if I could do it in Drogheda in the other comments box. So If say I get a date for the 4th of Novemeber, I can ring em up and ask to be changed, Would I be put back on a waiting list though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭aingeal_croi

I was worried at first when that happened but realised the initial letter they send you is to acknowledge your application in the system I applied in May and the letter with times etc wasn't sent until SGS were assigned it for August so you get ample time to go online or phone and change it, you can only do that 2 x tho before you forfeit your fee. Dont know if this info is of any use to you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭ssmith6287

nah its cool, thanks for replying. I mightnt even get a date for this week. Just my luck that I would like. I only really wanted to know can I make a change before they send me out a date

Advertisement