Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

anywhere to buy mobiles

• 25-08-2008 9:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know any websites - not ebay - where you can buy top range mobiles cheap-ish?? I would take the chance with customs. I cant believe how far behind America is...besides the iPhone their range of phones is about a year behind us!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 dub_and_proud

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,945 ✭✭✭long_b

There's a few interesting shops just off Moore Street there - in the underground shopping bit beside Lidl.

Saw some high faluting HTCs there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,907 ✭✭✭✭Kristopherus

Try www.technikdirect.de. Site has English. They do a whole range of electrical stuff as well. Similar to Pixmania.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Could also try http://www.blueunplugged.com/

I'm gonna add a link to this thread into the sticky at the top of the forum.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,095 ✭✭✭✭omb0wyn5ehpij9

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

• Registered Users Posts: 2,212 ✭✭✭mel123

Random wrote: »
    Could also try http://www.blueunplugged.com/

I'm gonna add a link to this thread into the sticky at the top of the forum.

Good site, but when u go to checkout they charge £50 to deliver one phone :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Just checked there Nokia 1200 delivery only costs €6. I guess it might vary by phone. I've used them before though without problems for accessories, bluetooths, memory cards etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭pjjk90

adverts.ie

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

i've bought a couple from www.mphone.co.uk - sim free of course ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,724 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

www.fmmobiles.ie sell a good few sim free phones that are usually on bill in the shops - they have 2 shops in dublin on camden street as well so one can go in and actually see what they are buyin and might get the phone cheaper - also for certain phones may not be on the website - but if you go in looking about them - you may get one(e.g iphone)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 233 ✭✭dunkindonuts

Ace2007 wrote: »
    www.fmmobiles.ie sell a good few sim free phones that are usually on bill in the shops - they have 2 shops in dublin on camden street as well so one can go in and actually see what they are buyin and might get the phone cheaper - also for certain phones may not be on the website - but if you go in looking about them - you may get one(e.g iphone)

Looks to me that you are just promoting them :)

100% you must have some connection.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,724 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

i bought a phone off them a while back - they sell sim free phones that most shops want you to sign a contract for

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,253 ✭✭✭Elessar

www.three.ie always seem to have the most up to date range of phones and at good prices. There are almost always unlocks available for the phones too.

Advertisement