Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stumptown Group Buy

• 25-08-2008 11:04am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭

Hey guys, thought I might spice things up a little - instead of doing another order from Intelli - why not try some of the other big names in the US...

Chief among these would be Stumptown who have a friendly rivalry with Intelli.

The Hairblender blend would be the signature espresso blend, their equivalent of Black Cat. Although I found it much more complex than BC.
    The Holler mountain blend, which I haven't tried would probably be the equivalent of Kid-O, being an organic espresso blend. As I haven't tried it I cannot comment any further.

No shipping rates are available for international orders but you can contact them about it. So subject to those prices being reasonable - would you guys be interested in spinning the wheel again?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

.o/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,482 ✭✭✭RE*AC*TOR

Sieg heil yourself.

RE*AC*TOR wrote: »
    Sieg heil yourself.

Sieg heil was right handed was it not?

You know too much about it to be beyond suspicion now.

\0.

Anyway I just figured I was looking at your little man from behind, and he was saluting up towards my post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭SeaSide

Workmate interested in going in with this too. So 2x2lb. Will act as the drop point or will order if thats of interest.

• Advertisement

Don't mind who makes the order as long as we can all get them as soon as they arrive.

Also wouldn't require up front payment from anyone who I've already dealt with. We can take paypal out of the equation at this stage.

We can also assume this time if it's shipped with UPS / DHL / Fedex - there WILL be a customs charge. We'll factor that in beforehand into the estimate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 762 ✭✭✭SeaSide

is food not zero VAT rated?

Don't know. All I know is that we got hit last time.

Despite saying on their website to enquire about International orders, they got back to me saying they don't ship internationally.

Testicles!

Right I'm not going to make another one of these threads unless I'm sure shipping is possible.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Despite saying on their website to enquire about International orders, they got back to me saying they don't ship internationally.

Muppets.

• Advertisement

Testicles!

Right I'm not going to make another one of these threads unless I'm sure shipping is possible.

Not you're fault they can't manage their business/website correctly. No panic :)

Aye, just annoying though. I don't understand why so many US companies don't ship outside the states..

They don't want our money. Our delicious delicious strong currency.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

Our delicious delicious strong currency.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭hshortt

^
    What he said. :D

Advertisement