Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best barbers/ place for guy to get hair cut in waterford?

• 25-08-2008 11:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭

Hi. I'm new to waterford and

I was just wondering does anyone have any recomendations for a place for a guy to go get his hair cut. Nothing fancy just a razor and a scissors etc. I looked on google but all I got was a list of names. A recomendation from somone on here would be great and a description of where it is.

Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Barbers Lane across from River Island (City Square) I always found to be very good.. Then the Jolly Barber isnt to bad either at the side of Revolution (Johns St/Behind Masons).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Supertech

not sure if they're still there or not, but Jolly Barber in John St used to be good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,468 ✭✭✭decies

Supertech wrote: »
    not sure if they're still there or not, but Jolly Barber in John St used to be good.
    Yes Hylton is alive and well still working there.
    A good barbers,also if busy place up from cinema, patrick street kazzies barber or something like that beside biycle shop,nice friendly girl.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭tonc76

Sweeney Todd barbers above what was Sinnotts on Michael St. - sign is always on footpath go up stairs to 3 rd floor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭jimmytheman

Turkish Barber on John St ----
    great hair cut -
    spoil urself with a cut throat razor shave and hot towel

feel like a new man!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

+1 for the Turkish Barbers

very friendly and very good, been a regular there for almost a year now and never had a complaint

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭chickenhawk

Cheers guys.

I'll give the turkish place a go first (but not the shave:D).

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

tonc76 wrote: »
    Sweeney Todd barbers above what was Sinnotts on Michael St. - sign is always on footpath go up stairs to 3 rd floor

+1

Been going to Val, the guy who owns the place for a haircut for years.. friendly sound guy and always a good cut..

Must try that turkish place for a shave.. :D

Advertisement