Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VPS hosting question

Options
  • 25-08-2008 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭

Is VPS basic suitable for reseller hosting or do you only offer it on Standard and Enterprise?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Any of the VPS plans with Plesk would be suitable, though obviously it would depend on the type of sites you want to host ie. how busy they are etc.,

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this. Just to make sure I have this right, a VPS account with Plesk would allow me to offer hosting solutions to my clients, correct?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Evil Phil wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on this. Just to make sure I have this right, a VPS account with Plesk would allow me to offer hosting solutions to my clients, correct?
    Yes - you could

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

Discount for boardsies?! :pac:

*cough cough*

Advertisement