Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vegetarian Perfume

Options
  • 25-08-2008 12:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Hey!

Just wondering if anyone knows if paco rabanne tests his perfumes on animals? I think he is a vegetarian himself but that doesnt guarantee that his products are animal friendly. Or does anyone knkow of any perfumes that are animal friendly?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

Your best bet is to email the company you are interested in and see what they say.

Lush have a make up range: B, and they say thay all of it is vegetarian. http://www.lush.co.uk/BLife/Veganpage.aspx
    Not sure about ordering to Ireland, but I hear they have it in their stores in England.

The Vegan Store have a few perfumes on their website. http://www.veganstore.co.uk/mm5/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Store_Code=1&Category_Code=450 It is vegan (everthing on their website is) and so of course veggie :) perhaps you might be able to find a local store which stocks these; the Lavera one at least should be available through some of the larger healthfood stores here. Either way, the Vegan Store as easy to deal with if you want to buy from them.

I hope that helped; I'm not much of a make-up/fragrancy gal :D
    Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭Weyhey

fi500 wrote: »
    Hey!

Just wondering if anyone knows if paco rabanne tests his perfumes on animals? I think he is a vegetarian himself but that doesnt guarantee that his products are animal friendly. Or does anyone knkow of any perfumes that are animal friendly?

Cheers!

I don’t know about Paco but Stella McCartney makes shoes which say ‘Suitable for Vegetarians’ so maybe her perfume is ok?

I know she won’t use fur or leather but uses wool and silk and maybe they are cruelty free wool and peace/vegetarian silk. I dunno.

Aveda might also make some animal friendly veggie pure-fume but some people don't like Aveda products because they are owned by Estee Lauder blah blah blah...

Advertisement