Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Integrating Mobile phone payments

Options
  • 25-08-2008 12:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭

Has anyone integrated mobile cash www.mobillcash.com as a method of generating payments? Apparently they offer better deals to web owners costs than VISA?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 MyClondalkin

nohopengn wrote: »
    Has anyone integrated mobile cash www.mobillcash.com as a method of generating payments? Apparently they offer better deals to web owners costs than VISA?

The cost are very high to the end user, I integrated a payment button for donation purposes on a site I work with from time to time, a €5 payment costs the end user €11

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The cost are very high to the end user, I integrated a payment button for donation purposes on a site I work with from time to time, a €5 payment costs the end user €11

Could you elaborate a bit more how the cost worked out so much in the end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 MyClondalkin

Axwell wrote: »
    Could you elaborate a bit more how the cost worked out so much in the end?

Thats just the way it is, however that been said, I'm talking small amounts, there may very well be a cut off point, although if you look at the demo they have,

£0.25pence ends up at €0.60cents, which is probable the minimum transaction amount, I don't know for sure.

for us, a €5 payment ended up at the user paying €11, heres that link just to show you, https://www.mobillcash.com/pay/1.pl?session=25094066

Advertisement