Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIGS IN CARLOW BESIDE THE COLLEGE ?

Options
  • 25-08-2008 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭

Hi guys, if anyone is interested in getting digs in carlow beside Carlow IT just give me a private mesasage. That is if the floods have cleared by start of term :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 WILLO22

Hi guys, if anyone is interested in getting digs in carlow beside Carlow IT just give me a private mesasage. That is if the floods have cleared by start of term :)

lookin for a place for 10 weeks from 24 sep to 24 nov to finish my apprentiship if you could help id be very greatful hav a nightmare tryin to find somewere

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭oscillating wildely

Quick tip.

If you are looking at a house try to rent the house as opposed to rooms in the house, e.g. houses in Southern Gardens landlords looking for €65/70 per room and trying to rent 6 rooms that's €420/week, however you could rent a house there for about €850/month!

Also make sure that you get:
      Rent book BER cert. Listing of contents Landlord is registered with PRTB in case of disputes; it is illegal for a rental property not to be registered and unregistered landlords tend to be the ones you can't trust.

You should also make sure that the property itself is fit for purpose. There are a number of properties on the market that wouldn't pass on environmental or health and safety grounds.

A lot of landlords will also use any excuse to hold your deposits so make sure that there is an explicit listing of reasons that the landlord would feel compelled to withhold your deposit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 fintanlewis

I hope to go to carlow in september 2013. just wondering if there are any digs available for €80-€85p/w.

Advertisement