Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blending of pictures

Options
  • 25-08-2008 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭

Hi, Does anyone know of anyone, or any software that allow's me to blend pictures infront, behind turned sideways (sort of all over the place) then save the finished display as one picture. Something similar to a desktop background picture. I need it for a moving page on a flash website. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

by blend do you mean some form of mask ?

Or are you talking more along the lines of creating

really photoshop could do what you're after ... but I assume you want something automated ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,379 ✭✭✭Smcgie

No it doesnt have to be automated i just want something to create a collaige type picture thats made up of serval different pictures.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

paint dot net maybe ?
    http://www.getpaint.net/

(Personally I'd recommend photoshop ... but its not cheap)
    You could get the 30 day trial for yourself though and see if you like it.

gimp will probably get mentioned as well ... though I've never really liked it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

As forbairt said go for GIMP, it wil do the job while not as good as photoshop it is open source and free.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,386 ✭✭✭EKRIUQ

If you had a programe that was able to make transparent PNG's images and just place them all on top of each other is that what you want, if so as an opensource solution I'd use Gimp http://www.gimp.org

• Advertisement
Advertisement