Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT BEERS??

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 The-Artstar

Ooh how about the south william.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Futurecrook

Date/location?

Someone make a decision or I'll just end up drinking alone... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,575 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

i think the mods need to come up with a date and stick with it. as any normal user came up with a date there'd be moaning "ohh why did they get to pick" where as if a mod does it and just runs with the date and venue then screw anyone who doesn't turn up.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

mneh i'm easy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

mneh i'm easy :D

I'll be chatting to you then ;)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭melekalikimaka

FFS i regret using this name

I'M NOT FEMALE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,122 ✭✭✭LadyJ

I'm up for beers. I'm going to the Mountjoy Sq campus but I don't think anywhere around there is suitable unless we all want to be caught up in some kind of RA shoot-out.

Cremo wrote: »
    i think the mods need to come up with a date and stick with it. as any normal user came up with a date there'd be moaning "ohh why did they get to pick" where as if a mod does it and just runs with the date and venue then screw anyone who doesn't turn up.

Come on mods. :pac:

ok well

i'd put forward SHINE or LIVING ROOM,

time

eh I dunno maybe a Wednesday or Monday...or Tuesday...or Thursday

*cough* not thursday *cough* :P

Yay! Decisions are being made.

• Advertisement

ok not thursday then, thats one day down, 3 to go

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

FFS i regret using this name

I'M NOT FEMALE

I never said you were :p

I don't mind but Monday seems a bit of an odd night to be drinking...

Also, we need some sort of criteria for knowing who each other is... as if anyone's like me this'll be the first beers event I'll be attending... so I'll be all alone, unless I can coax someone into going and meeting up beforehand.

Wait, what am I saying? Thursdays are perfect. Id be late but I have Fridays off college. Wasnt thinking there at all. BUt sure, whenever suits other people.

Is the living room that place off o connell street (near parnell street) that does pitchers of cocktails?

Thursday's a brilliant day!

Payday for me.

ok thursday it is

shine or living room?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭JohnG18

Living Room :D

+1

Although Ive never been in shine...

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭Irishtrekkie

so come on melekalikimaka set a time , and date please , like thursday , as in the 18th ? venue , and time please ?

the 18th is way too short notice, and i think the 25th should be off too cause it's freshers week (give the young padawans chance to mingle with their classes and all that).

i like thursdays too as there's a nite bus service back to bray as well. \o/

Well then set it for the thursday after that (2nd of oct)?, as it will give everyone on boards 3 weeks to hype it up :D

• Advertisement

Why not make it Shine and Living Romm and all converge on the Spike appropriately at an appropriate time.....

Plus need to wait for the amazing overdraft to kick in.:D

Well then set it for the thursday after that (2nd of oct)?, as it will give everyone on boards 3 weeks to hype it up :D

i think so, 2nd of October is good, just get a mod to sign off on that as we should run with it i think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

So is this still going ahead today ?

orla wrote: »
    So is this still going ahead today ?

hmm does not look like it , someone nees to throw their hat in , and get it moving , i am willing to help out , but busy with the gamesoc to try and do it all on my own.

So are these beers ever going to happen? :pac:

Advertisement