Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spotting

Options
  • 25-08-2008 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I know this isn't a place for medical advice and I'm not seeking same.......however, I'd just like to hear if this is normal for other women. I'm on the pill and NEVER bleed unless it's during the time that I'm supposed to - however, for the past 2 months I've been bleeding during the month and previous period lasted 10 days normal than longer - has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks,

CJM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

Even if it has happened to other people it might not be for the same reason. Everyone's different and advice on here could be far off the mark.

Seriously just go to your doctor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭lostinnappies

i think a docotor is needed, there maybe simple underlying causes to bleeding between monthlies so dont worry just have it checked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

See a Doctor if you're worried.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement