Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

U magazine July addition (random request)

Options
  • 25-08-2008 1:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

Hi

Bit of a random request, I need to get a copy of a picture from U magazine.
    would anyone have the july addition lieing around.

I think its page 32 or something like that.

There is a pic of Katie Holmes on the page.

If anyone could scan and send on the page i would be forever indebted to you.

Fell free to delete/move/edit if this aint the right forum.

Cheers

Eoin

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,239 ✭✭✭✭WindSock

Moved from LL

• Registered Users Posts: 3,626 ✭✭✭Stargal

Not sure this belongs here either but it's more likely to get a response than in News & Media so I'll leave it.

The first thing I'd say is you should try Google Images. It might be a bit of grunt work but since the pic was in U magazine (and so it wasn't taken specially or anything like that) then it'll prob be easy enough to find.

Secondly ask your local newsagent. They might still have a copy lying around.

Thirdly if all else fails, ring U magazine and ask them to send a copy out to you. The contact details for the publisher is on this page and there's email addresses for a couple of people who work in U magazine as well (no phone number though unfortunately) so give them a shout.

Must have been some picture of her ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭MILF

Have you tried contacting U mag?
    eoinf wrote: »
    Hi

Bit of a random request, I need to get a copy of a picture from U magazine.
    would anyone have the july addition lieing around.

I think its page 32 or something like that.

There is a pic of Katie Holmes on the page.

If anyone could scan and send on the page i would be forever indebted to you.

Fell free to delete/move/edit if this aint the right forum.

Cheers

Eoin

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭eoinf

MILF wrote: »
    Have you tried contacting U mag?

Yep no response as of yet.

the pic is of me and a mate at electric picnic last year , ive only heard about it second hand i havent actually seen the photo.

the katie holmes ref is only so people know what page im talking about

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ohno

Hey ya

I think I have a copy of this lying about at home somewhere. If you PM me your address Ill post it out to ya no probs.

• Advertisement
Advertisement