Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact details for David Cullinane

• 25-08-2008 2:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭

Hi All

Maybe i'm posting in the wrong place here but does anyone know if there is contact details for david cullinance on any sites, or if anyone knows???

Just I have a housing issue and I am hoping he might be able to help me

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

:) thanks a mill

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

He got re-elected I assume?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,792 ✭✭✭Bards

Sully wrote: »
    He got re-elected I assume?!

He was elected to the present council in the Local elections in 2004 and these are held every five years so the next Local & European election are next year 2009.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Bards wrote: »
    He was elected to the present council in the Local elections in 2004 and these are held every five years so the next Local & European election are next year 2009.

Ohh ya, sorry I was thinking of the national elections. I remember seeing his poster around the place. Forgot about the local elections :o

Thanks Bards :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I'll private message you better contact details for David.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 229 ✭✭rohe

thanks

Advertisement