Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Present for Parents - 20th Wedding Anniversary

Options
  • 25-08-2008 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭

Any ideas for the above??

Problem is, it's on Wednesday!!!

Was thinking of a nice hotel and dinner or something like that...
    Any other nice ideas people may have??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 sallysox

I got professional photos done of me and brothers and sisters. There's a place over debenhams on henry street that does them without appointments. Quick to process them too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 Billy Bi Polar

sallysox wrote: »
    I got professional photos done of me and brothers and sisters. There's a place over debenhams on henry street that does them without appointments. Quick to process them too.

Great idea :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 70 ✭✭erinn

my parents for my grandparents 20th wedding aniverisary booked them flghts to endigburgh and a hotel, its where they'd gone on their honeymoon!!! i taught that was really nice!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 100 ✭✭Dee369369

erinn wrote: »
    my parents for my grandparents 20th wedding aniverisary booked them flghts to endigburgh and a hotel, its where they'd gone on their honeymoon!!! i taught that was really nice!!

ya i did the same but it was in galway so prob didn't cost as much!! :pac:
    really nice idea though

Advertisement