Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keyboard Wanted

Options
  • 25-08-2008 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

I'm trying to track down a second-hand keyboard.
    Looking for something fairly basic. Anyone know of anything going ?
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

It would be allot easier to buy a new one, I'm sure I've seen them for under a €10 all over the place. Aldi are selling a flexible one right now. Check the likes of Tescos as well I'm sure you'll pick one up for close to a fiver.

I don't know anyone who'd think of selling one second hand, their next to worthless.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Fergl wrote: »
    I'm trying to track down a second-hand keyboard.
    Looking for something fairly basic. Anyone know of anything going ?
    Cheers
    It's not clear from your post whether you want a computer keyboard or a musical keyboard so in the interests of clarity, which is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

I'd assume its a musical one ?
    (people just give away computer ones don't they ? )

I picked up this http://www.thomann.de/ie/m-audio_keystation_49e_usbmidikeyboard.htm from Thomann .. arrived in 3 working days ...

94 euro in total (of course I'm using it with Garage band so its not exactly a stand alone keyboard ... still something to think about)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

forbairt wrote: »
    I'd assume its a musical one ?
    (people just give away computer ones don't they ? )
    Pretty much. I know I have a couple of spare computer keyboards knocking around the office.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭keyboardcook

I have a Roland JW 50 if you're interested.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Musical - you could enquire in Back 2 Music, Abbeygate Street (beside Sally Longs.

Computer, try Maplin.

Advertisement