Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Archie heroes return

Options
  • 25-08-2008 3:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭

I see DC are to revive the Archie/MLJ/Red Circle heroes yet again. This time they will be full members of the DCU line and not in their own imprint, Impact Comics. They are similarly bringing the Milestone Comics line into the DCU proper. They are slated to startappearing in The Brave And The Bold but I would kill to see a new Mighty Crusaders title.

From my own point of view, I am really looking forward to seeing these guys back in print. I've managed to get my hands on most of the 60s issues and the 80s revivals but of course it was the Golden Age where these guys started. Is it coincidence after Dynamite's Project Superpowers and Marvel's Twelve (and you could throw in the Avengers / Invaders as well I suppose) that there is a surge in reviving older heroes?

All we need know is to finally get the ownership of the THUNDER Agents resolved and see them back in action.

Advertisement