Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music lessons and more! Help!

Options
  • 25-08-2008 4:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi,

Again, I know a similar question has been asked a few times but any help would be greatly appreciated! Im 26, and am looking for a guitar teacher in the north wicklow area (Greystones, Bray). I taught myself when i was younger but have gone as far as I can on my own!

I am also looking for any way to take music a bit more seriously. I try to write a few songs and would love to take it further. If anyone has any suggestions of classes, or ways of doing this or if anyone has ever been in a similar position, that would be brilliant although i know its a long shot.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 gizzemoto

Have you looked at starting a band, What Instrument do you play, There is a ton of software based programs out there that I can suggest and how theory based do you wanna get

Advertisement