Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Attention all Man Utd Supporters in North Kildare

Options
  • 25-08-2008 4:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48

Hi All. Not sure what your opinions are but I feel there are very few decent venues to watch games where you get a good following of supporters going out to watch the games. We have a group that meet up for United games that are on tv. If you are a genuine supporter (not a prawn) and you are interested in going out watching matches with a group of staunch utd supporters that actually know the chants and get them going like the bishop blaze at old trafford send me a pm and we can add you to the text list. We usually watch the matches in a pub in Maynooth and there is a deadly atmosphere!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 73 ✭✭Spiderman80884

djdarraghj wrote: »
    Hi All. Not sure what your opinions are but I feel there are very few decent venues to watch games where you get a good following of supporters going out to watch the games. We have a group that meet up for United games that are on tv. If you are a genuine supporter (not a prawn) and you are interested in going out watching matches with a group of staunch utd supporters that actually know the chants and get them going like the bishop blaze at old trafford send me a pm and we can add you to the text list. We usually watch the matches in a pub in Maynooth and there is a deadly atmosphere!

Not sure there are many Mancunians living in North Kildare to be honest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 48 djdarraghj

Not sure there are many Mancunians living in North Kildare to be honest.

i don't think i suggested that there were. There are plenty of united supporters living in the area. They don't need to be from Manchester......... but if they are they are more than welcome.

i don't think i suggested that there were. There are plenty of united supporters living in the area. They don't need to be from Manchester......... but if they are they are more than welcome.

Apologies if I misunderstood but I thought when you were looking for geniune Manchester United fans that you were looking for genuine Manshester United fans. My mistake.

no worries. I am Irish but consider myself a genuine fan and supporter and I have 2 season tickets so that should qualify me!!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Station Road (Kildare County) is about the only place to "watch games" of any standard in Kildare.

EDIT: Oh wait you're talking about English football, apologises.:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

no worries. I am Irish but consider myself a genuine fan and supporter and I have 2 season tickets so that should qualify me!!

Blue_Peter_Badge.gif

Sorry again about the confusion, but if you have two season tickets why would you want to watch the matches in the pub?

Sorry again about the confusion, but if you have two season tickets why would you want to watch the matches in the pub?

Away games and home games i can't get to................ Now are you satisfied or do you want to know anything else??

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Folks, if you want to talk Soccer, take it to right forum.

Let's keep posts here on topic, and constructive.

No problem mod. Just want to say thansk for the pms. Getting a nice little response.

• Advertisement
Advertisement