Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

leaving cert results from 2001

Options
  • 25-08-2008 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 744 ✭✭✭

hiya,
    my boyfriend is trying to apply for a part time course in dit, on the application form he needs to fill in his leaving cert results, only problem is,he doesnt have a clue what he got,he remembers the points but not the individual grades, does anyone know where he could retrieve his reults from?
    any help greatly appreciated;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,635 ✭✭✭tribulus

From his school. Although he may not be living around there anymore so I guess then ring up the Dep. of Education and see what they say.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,098 ✭✭✭Rosita

He will get them from the Department of Education, but will need his exam number for that. He'll get that from his school. I had to do this previously and that's what I had to do. Presumably the Department could fish out the exam number if they really wanted but they directed me to the school for that.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,228 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

He needs to contact the State Examinations Commission.
    They have an online application form here.
    He doesn't need his exam number.

It's €12.50.

Advertisement