Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Boarding Kennel Insurance

• 25-08-2008 5:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭

Hi All,

I have 4 of my own dogs who all have their own pet insurance but have recently started a home-from-home kennels as a sideline because I love dogs so much. I am seriously considering making a go of it full time as it has been doing so well and I already have bookings for next summer! However, while most of the visiting dogs have their own insurance, I would like to be responsible and have kennel insurance....just in case.

Does anyone know where I could get this? All my searches on the internet have only brought up single pet plans or UK or American companies.

Thanks a million,

C-B

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,596 ✭✭✭anniehoo

Im not positive but i think Allianz may do something along those lines along with normal pet insurance! Why dont you ring around a few co.s to jsut see..its a business like anything else! Would love to know what you get quoted actually~

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,486 ✭✭✭✭Alun

Surely the best place to ask would be the owners of another existing kennel and ask where they got their insurance, if any?

Advertisement