Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please regarding DIT holidays

Options
  • 25-08-2008 6:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

Hey peeps...

Just wondering if you could help me with a quick question! I'm starting first year in DIT.

I've looked at the calender, exams start in the 14th week (12th Jan) and then the 15th week is blank! I'm planning on going skiing on the 20th or 22nd of Jan for a week. Do you think it will be safe to book?

Is there a high chance of a having an exam so late in the month? I need something to keep me sane before the second semester starts!!!

Any help Much appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭FreeOSCAR

It depends on how many subjects you are doing. Best thing to do would be to find a 2nd year that done your subject last year and find out the exam timetable of them?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭miss no stars

I only had 4 exam subjects for semester 1 last year but exams took up two weeks, don't book.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,326 ✭✭✭BC

The official exam period is two weeks, you're exams can be anytime over those two weeks.

Advertisement