Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

archaeology students

Options
  • 25-08-2008 7:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭

does anyone have any advice or recommendations on what stage 3 archaeology options to pick??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Art and Ritual in Prehistory
    Very interesting if your into your megaliths

Bone In Archaeology
    Excellent practical course and you get to play with bones.

The Celts in Europe
    So interesting its difficult not to learn

Supervised Research Project
    Invaluable if you want to go on to do a thesis. Easy if you do your research.

They have been and would be my choices from the current list.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭clickerfingers

actually, does anyone know anything about the wetland archaeology module..... i think it sounds really good and interesting.... but i dont know about the assessment being a project.... does anyone know anything about this?

i really want to get my gpa up this year and normally do well in essays but not so well with projects :S

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭chrissor

Hi, I am going into my first year of Archaeology & Geology. Any tips on interesting modules to choose?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

project assessments are usually alot handier than an essay. Id go for it, its a new course but from what I have heard its supposed to be fairly interesting and hands on

• Advertisement
Advertisement