Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming/netsoc society

• 25-08-2008 7:05pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 330 ✭✭

Hey can any committe members of your college's Gaming or net society please contact me about doing inter socs events between both our colleges.

Treasurer D.I.T Gamesoc

ditgamesoc@gmail.com

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

there used to be a list of clubs on the dkit website with contact info for each club but i cant seem to find it now, i'll be able to find out the contact info when college starts on the 9th and will send it on to you then

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Sounds like a good idea.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

The Game society never took off last year. Well, not that I know of. I signed up and was looking for posters and stuff but nothing much happened.

im...LOST wrote: »
    The Game society never took off last year. Well, not that I know of. I signed up and was looking for posters and stuff but nothing much happened.

there was a pc one and a console one, i thought one of them went well?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Obviously not.

• Advertisement

i got mixed up with the year before, they ran a pro evo tournament during rag week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,179 ✭✭✭FunkZ

Ah a Pro Evo club, now that would be good craic!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 chrisi313

The netsoc is defunct the two guys who ran it had no time to deal with it, there was in general no interest in it and the server that ran it was taken offline last year. I was going to take it over but there just wasn't enough interest.

It still appears in the list of clubs and societies, but there are a lot of dead clubs and societies in the list.

Advertisement