Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New hosting packages for existing customers?

Options
  • 25-08-2008 7:08pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've been with you guys for a couple of years now and I've been pretty happy with everything. I was anxiously awaiting the release of the new hosting packages, as I was beginning to outgrow mine.

I read this: http://www.blacknight.com/client-migration.html but I'm a little disappointed. I assumed that you would just automatically get all the features of the new package. However it seems you have to buy a few one and move everything over. I only just paid to renew my current package last month :(

Can I pay the difference and upgrade perhaps?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Zascar

The new hosting plans are using a totally different system, from the hardware level upwards, which is why we can't simply click a button and move you across (I wish we could - believe me!)

If you contact our support desk they'll be able to help and advise you on migrating across to the new system.

You should like it, as it gives you a lot more control and flexibility ( as well as lots and lots of everything!)

Michele

Advertisement