Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which is the best Subway in Cork City?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

craichoe wrote: »
    Subway is sh*te. Expensive and its like eating a bread roll full of air, i'm hungry 30 minutes after it.

+1

Don't really like that at all. U can get a much better and more filling roll for cheaper in most spars and centras. I also got sick from the one out in the airport.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭flo8s967qjh0nd

Controversial I know, but I would suggest that QUIZNOS is much better than subway.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Not City either but the Airport Bus Park is my fave. Hate the filthy one on either Carey's Lane or French Church Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 deepiojay

Quiznos isnt even comparable to subway, i only ate there once, there slow as hell and the meatball is not as tasty as subway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Controversial I know, but I would suggest that QUIZNOS is much better than subway.

Something wrong about flinging meat into watery gunk in a basket that makes me prefer Subway just a lil' bit.

Anyone a heads up on where the Pouladuff one is? I'm foaming at the gob here.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭bill_ashmount

ellscurr wrote: »

Anyone a heads up on where the Pouladuff one is? I'm foaming at the gob here.

Towards the city end by the garage and few other shops there as well. On your left as you are heading in towards town.
    I think anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,942 ✭✭✭missingtime

I went into the one on college road and they had grated carrot!
    Very tasty in my steak sandwich.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 764 ✭✭✭xbox36016

no subway is no good

• Registered Users Posts: 12,778 ✭✭✭✭Kold

xbox36016 wrote: »
    no subway is no good

wat

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement