Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ABQ

Options
  • 25-08-2008 7:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

ABQ? like ABQ question?
    What does it stands for?!!
    P.S
    Sorry for not posting this post on the right place!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Something to do with Pigeons :)

/OT ... In what context are you seeing ABQ ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 A2B

trout wrote: »
    Something to do with Pigeons :)
    :D
    No for real man.I'm new to the country and I'm doing my leaving certificate next year I was reading the business syllabus when I saw this word:confused:
    ABQ.
    ?
    I would grateful if yo can help?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,945 ✭✭✭trout

Sorry ... no idea what ABQ is (Google sez it's Albuquerque airport code).

If it's a Leaving Cert related question - you might want to try the Leaving Cert forum -> http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=107

• Registered Users Posts: 24,995 ✭✭✭✭Wishbone Ash

A2B wrote: »
    :D
    No for real man.I'm new to the country and I'm doing my leaving certificate next year I was reading the business syllabus when I saw this word:confused:
    ABQ.
    ?
    I would grateful if yo can help?
    Applied Business Question

(Now what has it got to do with Dublin City?)

Moved from Dublin City!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

ABQ stands for Applied Business Question.

Its a type of question in the LC business exam where you are first given a story for example about a women who bought a faulty product. In your answer to the questions then asked, you are required you to relate your answer back to the story.

Simplier than it sounds. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

The ABQ is the applied business question. Basically its there to test wether you can apply what you have learned in your business course by applying the principles of bussiness to real life. They give a little short storyfollowed by three questions. Your are expected to quote from the textin your answer.

It is basically a hyped up Junior Cert English comprehension. Point, Explain.Quote.

Overall its worth 80 marks, however there is no ABQ on the pass paper

Applied Business Question
    ABQ stands for Applied Business Question
    The ABQ is the applied business question
    Is there an echo here?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

People don't read threads. People talk without listening.

Btw, it stands for Applied Business Question. And I didn't even do business.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 640 ✭✭✭King Ludvig

Just confirming it for the OP. Never believe the word of one person, especially not on a pubic board.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

Is there an echo here?

Is there an echo in here?

:P I like to think i wxpanded on my post, giving a little background info and such. And also, there is the chance you could have been wrong. Backing up someones opinion is reassuring for the TS. Like King Ludvig said:D

Advertisement