Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unban Please for Music Production

Options
  • 25-08-2008 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭

Ok i've served my 4 week banning, so I pm'd the mod that banned me to be told he's not modding anymore.

So eh, since there doesn't seem to be a mod of the MP forum, who should i ask to unban me?

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Your ban will automatically be lifted when the time is up. You'll receive an automated message to that effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

CuLT wrote: »
    Your ban will automatically be lifted when the time is up. You'll receive an automated message to that effect.

does a month ban mean 28 days?

If so it should be lifted by now.

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

No, a one month ban means about 30 days if I recall the units I programmed into the ban script correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,401 ✭✭✭jtsuited

CuLT wrote: »
    No, a one month ban means about 30 days if I recall the units I programmed into the ban script correctly.

oh ok thanks.

Advertisement