Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cork CPA - Advise on P1 Study Options

• 25-08-2008 8:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19

New to this so hi all! Just finished F2 for CPA and passed all subjects! Delighted! Now it's down to the serious study. Just wondering does anyone have any opinion on the big Griffith vs CIT debate in terms of attending lectures?? I'm thinking CIT simply because they are roughly half the price of CIT per subject.
    Any suggestions greatly appreciated!;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 annemar23

i did all 4 p1 subjects in CIT, think the reason its cheaper is because griffith include the manuals, photocopying and revission courses in their price. Had to buy 3 books approx €50 each. the auditing lecturer in CIT is terrible, complete waste of time, corporate reporting isnt too bad, law lecturer was a bit in the dark this year but this was more due to CPA lack of info,I have to repeat that one, finanacial management lecturer didnt seem to know what was going on but the paper was pretty easy so he got away with it! was considering going to griffith this year for P2 but i live right beside CIT so thats swaying me..

Advertisement