Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part-Time/Distance Graphic Design Course?

Options
  • 25-08-2008 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭

I have been searching online for an online/part-time/distance graphic design course. Does anyone know if such a thing exists... Certainly doesnt seem like it, so any help would be appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭justagirl

just wondered if you found any courses?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Caroline_ire

my sister is looking for this also, any info would be great

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

I'd like info on this too

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭firebug_guy

I have been looking since August and apart from the Dun Laoighre one (I am in the West) I cannot find any more information!

Kinda sucks!

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Smyth

Well, I've just purchased under 200 quids worth of books on grid systems, typography, business in design, intro to 3dsmax, animation, web standards, colours etc.

I've also got just gotten 100's of links to very professional photoshop tutorials. I'm just gonna hermitise myself to get a portfolio for NCAD.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 39 elless

The course you are looking for is run in WIT part time.It may or may not have started already but even if it has you still have a chance to get in.My brother investigated it a couple of weeks ago.You can ring WIT on 051 302000 and ask to speak to someone in Adult Education (Margaret Richards or Avril Kelly).If you ring and get no answer just wait for the answer machine leave your name, mobile and address and ask them to send you a prospectus or get back to you.Hope this helps:)

Advertisement