Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest run down old man pub in dublin city center?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

The Sackville off O'Connell St, on Sackville Place, proper Bar

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

K09 wrote: »
    And are the Hacienda bar and Welcome Inn open these days?

The Welcome is anyway. I was in there week before last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,559 ✭✭✭✭AnonoBoy

K09 wrote: »
    And are the Hacienda bar and Welcome Inn open these days?

Hacienda only opens around 8 in the evening as far as I know.

The Welcome Inn isn't always open. Depends on when the owner feels like it I think. There was a 'No New Customers' sign up a few weeks back I heard but didn't see it myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 350 ✭✭mickgotsick

AnonoBoy wrote: »

The Welcome Inn isn't always open. Depends on when the owner feels like it I think. There was a 'No New Customers' sign up a few weeks back I heard but didn't see it myself.

Doesn't sound very welcoming, might be time for a name change.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,556 ✭✭✭Slunk

Anyone know if Kennedys at Tara street do the spirit and mixer promotion for €5? Or any bar around the city centre

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

AnonoBoy wrote: »

Yer man who owns the place is gas..he opens up long enough to make a enough for a few pints,then he nips into fibbers,necks the booze and heads back to reopen.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Degsy wrote: »
    Yer man who owns the place is gas..he opens up long enough to make a enough for a few pints,then he nips into fibbers,necks the booze and heads back to reopen.
    Opens his pub to make enough to head off to another for a few scoops... Quality :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

the windjammer
    Best guinness Ive had in this city in years, its not run down at all, looks quite well nowadays...but jaysus you'll know all about it if you're not a regular

Advertisement