Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Underoath

• 25-08-2008 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Possibly my favourite band of all time, new album Lost In The Sound Of Seperation is out now
    anyone?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Spencer87 wrote: »
    Possibly my favourite band of all time, new album Lost In The Sound Of Seperation is out now
    anyone?
    I mis-read the thread title as "Unearth" :). I had never heard of Underoath before so I popped along to their MySpace page to have a listen. They're not bad, I suppose if I gave them longer than 5 minutes they might grow on me a bit more.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I too thought this was a thread for Unearth, who are also an amazing band.

I never really got into Underoath though to be honest. Some of my friends love them but I never really gave them much of a chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

That_Guy wrote: »
    I too thought this was a thread for Unearth, who are also an amazing band.
    I'm glad it wasn't just me then :D.

Advertisement